Sunday, November 22, 2009

chases of noon

The sun is such a wonderful symbol of truth. It's rays chase time across the afternoon sky which, in some ways, inspired the title of this adventure. I see more of life as shadows are burned away by the suns light. Even in times when all I feel is darkness, the shadow proves the sunshine. This journal of sorts is an effort to reflect that which I have been shown, and that which I hope to create.
Chases of noon will hopefully show the heart behind these
words of a chosen son.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Brett! So glad that you are doing this. Beautiful words...and I love your title.
    Maisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. I am excited for you and I know many will be blessed by what you are to share with us :)

    ReplyDelete